Neurobiology and Pathophysiology
There Pathophysiology of Brain diseases was influenced by numerous components, for example, Molecular and cell system, Altered cerebral hemodynamic, Cerebrovascular auto control, Cerebral oxygenation, Excitotoxic cell harm, Inflammation, Cerebral metabolic brokenness and Changes in coordination or adjust.
- Molecular and Cellular Mechanisms
- Altered Cerebral Hemodynamics
- Cerebrovascular Autoregulation
- Cerebral Metabolic Dysfunction
- Impaired Cognitive Function